- Biol 1107 – Principles of Biology with Lab
- CHEM 1124Q and 1125Q or CHEM 1127Q and 1128Q – Chemistry 1 and 2 with Lab
- CHEM 2241 or CHEM 2443 Organic Chemistry (one semester)**
- MCB 2400 or 2410 Genetics or Human Genetics
- MCB 2610 Microbiology
- STAT 1000Q or 1100Q Statistics
- MATH 1040 or 1060, or higher Pre-calculus or higher
- W class – a Writing Course
Note: Students must earn a passing grade in all pre-requisite courses.
**DGS does not require a 2nd Organic chemistry although it is HIGHLY recommended to complete the 2nd Organic if you are considering grad programs in medicine, genetics, or genetic counseling in the future.